Friday, September 7, 2018

And we are back into volleyball.

Hadassah is back to playing lots of volleyball and she is loving it!!!  It sure makes for a crazy busy schedule and I'm more and more convinced that there's only a few years in a teens life that they can go full tilt into school, sports and after school practises and games … AND, AND then go hang out after all of that!!! 

Hadassah now has her license and just like I predicted, she's hardly been home ever since!  I really enjoy watching her play volleyball and now I'm looking for some opportunities to be with her!  So I called up Verna yesterday afternoon and asked if she wants to go with me to the girls game!  Mike stayed home with the other children and I'm finding myself snickering and giddy inside when I get out alone for these type of events.  I might like it just as much as Hadassah does!!!  :)  Hadassah had her first season game last night and even though they only won one out of four, it was fun to watch!!!



Hadassah's got a great spiking arm and had great hits last night!


She's also got a hard serve that are hard to hit back!!!



 
Linville Hill's Varsity Volleyball Team will be challenged this year with playing some tough teams so I want to be on the side lines cheering them on!!!

Go Warriors!!!