Friday, September 28, 2018

Ducklings and rain puddles.

We've just had so much rain the past few months.  Our summer days were mixed with many rains keeping the grass nice and green most of the summer.  It also caused us to mow twice a week!  Now that it is Fall, the rains are still falling.  I am so ready for a sun filled day!!!  However, I am very grateful that we are not hurricane victims!!! 
 
With all the rains, Austin has been wearing his rain boots a lot!!!  And I'm not sure why I haven't bought a pair of those Hunter Rain Boots for myself just yet because I would be making use of them daily!  It's on my wish list!!!  The other day the rains fell at night and more rain was fore casted to come late afternoon.  I decided to take Austin to go look at the ducklings near our home and then do a little photo shoot!!!  The ducks were wild and he couldn't get real close to them but these pictures turned out adorable!!!  
 
 
 
 

 

 


XOXO!!!



Then I captured some muddy puddle pictures!!!






The song "rain, rain go away, come again another day," has been sung often here!  But if it's going to rain and give us puddles to jump in to, then we shall!!!  :)))



This little man is so much fun and too cute for words!!!  I tease him all the time that he's growing too fast and he needs to stay little for a long, long time yet!!!  :)  Watching Austin grow and being mostly sweet in his third year of life is such a gift!!! 

If it's going to keep raining here at our house, we will dance in the rain!!!

PS.  "Dear God, Please send us the sunshine soon!!!  We miss it!!"  ~ Amen