Friday, September 28, 2018

Miracles happen ... when we pray!!!

True story …
 
We had scheduled the other night to take pictures with my whole family!  This means with all my siblings and children and mom and dad!  When we went to plan the date, it was coming down to the nitty gritty to get a date to suit everyone!!!  Finally, we had a date and called up Martha Rose to take our photos!!!
 
Because of all the rains we've been having, we weren't sure if the weather was going to be good enough or not???  I called Martha and said we were willing to try no matter what!!! 
 
On the way down to my parents farm, where we took the pictures, the kids and I prayed!  We prayed that God would hold back the rains and let us be able to take our pictures.  Now, I know that this may be a simple request and maybe some may think that it's weird to ask for such a request but we don't think that way!  I believe God cares for our every single need, including weather conditions!  While we prayed, a small rainbow came out of the sky!!!  It was so cool and Matthew took a picture to show proof!!!  I just knew that no matter the weather, God is faithful!!!
 
We got to my parents and we all gathered for pictures!!!  It DID NOT RAIN until we were finished!!!  God did a miracle for us!!!  We then all gathered in the barn for pizza and veggies and pumpkin cookies and watched it pour down rain!!!
 
Thank you Jesus for caring for us and granting us our simple request!!!
 

 
 I took my camera along too!!!  Of course!!!!  I love to grab some cute photos myself if possible!!!

I asked Austin and Colson to come to the side while Martha took some pictures of my parents!!!

And look how cute they turned out!!!!





 Dad's animals …



 And here's the grandchildren crew with my parents!!!!

Love them all so much!!!!





And Hadassah always wants updated pictures of her life time hero … Her Dad!!!!


And so do I!!!! 

XOXO!!!


These two are just too cute!!!!




 And look at this beautiful girl!!!  Ashlyn is missing her two front teeth but I wouldn't have cared a bit if she smiled her biggest to show you all because she's just adorable always!!!!

But I do love this perfect face and sweet girl!!!

 

The man I love!!!  He makes all my dreams come true!!!  He's a strong rock in our home and a spiritual leader!!!  He loves Jesus, me and his children with all of his heart!!!

"I love you, Michael!!!" ~ Lori


 And while my heart melts into a big puddle of joy and love … look at these two darling children!!!

 

 Love of my life forever and ever!!!!!!!!


I can't wait to see what Martha Rose captured and I know all the efforts and prayers and answered prayers will be now treasured for forever!!!!