Thursday, April 11, 2019

Greenhouse shopping!!!

Yesterday was a busy day with me helping at Linville's Grandparents Day lunch but it was nice outside and the kids were off of school early, so we stopped at a greenhouse to take a look!!!!  Oh, I just love greenhouses!  The smells, the colors, all the green plants and growing things just give me life and joy!!!  I really went thinking I would only grab some petunias but of course Ashlyn and I ended up in the garden section of plants!  We did buy some plants that are too tender for the cold nights we are still having but we've got them in the garage until it's safe to plant them outside!!!

These two were a real trip at the greenhouse!  They both crawled under the cart and wanted a ride.




And then there are those of us that prefer to be pushed around the greenhouse standing up on the cart!!!  Oh Lord help me!!!!

 
 And here's our findings!!!!  We can't wait to get these planted!



Here are vegetables that we will need to wait to plant until the danger of frost is over!


But the petunias went into the ground!  So fun!!!!


Here's a pretty azalea that is thriving out front!


I love flowers but since we redid our home three years ago, we got all new landscaping!  The flower beds are now filled with nice shrubs and roses and plants!  This has reduced the amounts of preannuals that I used to buy and plant.  I still really love to plant flowers and so I grabbed some red and yellow petunias and planted them in the front of the house!  I think they will be really pretty after they get some sunshine and water and grow, grow, grow!!!

I'm getting the urge to order our many scoops of mulch!  Stay tuned …

Looking ahead at the weather forecast and it's looking like some more sunshine and warm tempts!!!  Have a great weekend!