Friday, October 4, 2019

October!!!

Wow just like that we flipped the calendar page again and now it's October!  And it started out hot!!!!  We had a family photo session scheduled for Wednesday and it was 90 degrees!!!!  So hot but the kids did a great job!

Di Images took our photos but I asked if I could take some pictures with my camera in between shots.  She was kind to say yes and these are some that I captured!!!!  I love them so much!!!!

Actually, lets begin at the beginning of the day.  Mom had Colson at her house and so Austin joined him while I helped with Taco Lunch at school and then got Ashley to do my hair for our photos!


An iced pumpkin seemed to help calm down some of the heat from the outside today!!!


I thought these were so funny quotes for today's October weather!!!


I love these kids way farther than to the moon and back and they are our whole world!!!!  They are such beautiful children that are growing up so fast!!!!


Di took us to this dreamy farm meadow that we had to watch where we stepped because of the cow pies all around us.  The kids did a great job wearing the hats and jackets on some photos even if it was so warm!!!!


Austin was being so cheesy!!!  He kept smiling really mischievous and make his eyes get really wide!



This cracks me up .... I finally said, "Look at me all the time unless I say so."  I felt myself saying, "Look at me!"  Finally, Hadassah grabbed Ashlyn's cheeks and said "look straight".  Of course, then Austin looked at what was happening!!!  :)))









Little Stinker!!!!




I'm happy with the pictures I caught but I can't wait to see what Di captured!!!!  She did such a great job with the little ones!!!!



Happy Fall!!!!!