Thursday, March 2, 2023

Keeping busy with basketball, bowling and pansies!

 Mike stopped and paused to take a photo of Austin because he's growing right before our very eyes!  He's finishing up his basketball games for this winter and is starting to think about playing some baseball!




A few weeks ago, we all went bowling after Austin's basketball game because Noble Advisors invited us to their event!  It's always so fun when we make things like this happen!  




Now, isn't she just cute!!!!  Our church family is doing a fast and prayer all week and I set some boundaries for myself with food and she was on board with me until she saw the ice cream options.  And the chocolates and other tempting foods all week!  I still love how she was all over the idea until it came time to eat!!!! 😂


I helped Austins class with a painting project at school!  So fun!!!!




I've hardly caught my breath between basketball games, family life and my parents AirBNB project.  I helped Mim purchase and furnish three floors of housing!  It's fun and little Tatum was a champ the entire time!


That's a lot of stuff to unpack!!!!


We keep juicing!  I'm impressed that we kept this up all winter long!  Carrots, apples, lemon and cucumbers get juiced every school morning!  Matthew takes one and I drink one!

And the sunrise was gorgeous!  I see you God!!!!!


Lena knows exactly what I love!  I babysat her littles one Friday and she gave me this!  It's so beautiful!!!




I stopped by Ken's Gardens the other week and their shelves were full of pansies and spring flowers!  
I went back and grabbed a few!  Now it will probably snow! 😂 I do know it's still February ... so go right ahead!




And this right here and is exactly why our winter is flying right by!!!!  I don't mind that a bit!  The Warriors are still undefeated and going strong at the end of the season!!!!!  I just love watching these boys play basketball!!!!!



Out of all the boys, Matthew is my favorite of course but they all play so well together as a team!!!!!



Sometimes coach needs to ask what's going on!!!!!



This weather is crazy in February!  It's been so lovely!





Daniel and Tim are two more favorites to watch play basketball!!!!









I planted pansies in February just to say that I did it!!!!  



And grabbed a few seed packs!



Mike and I went to Lapp's Structures Garden Show last Friday and had a really good day together!






And this wraps up Austin's Upward Basketball games!!!  He really loved it and playing on the same team as Adrian is of course the best ever!!!!!



Our little world is busy this February but it's been a ton of fun!!!!!