Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Spring is here!

Spring is here!!!!  The grass is turning nice and green and actually getting chunky!  It will be time to mow again soon!  The kids had no school on Monday.  It felt so good to have the kitchen window open and hear the birds chirping the kids jumping on the trampoline!  I'm so happy it's the time to year to send the kids outside to play!!!!

Ashlyn and I stopped in at Millwood Greenhouse for some peas and celery plants!  Mike was working in the garden again with finishing up the raised beds and we got these planted!

 


I love my window view and can watch these two play outside!!!!



That open kitchen window is the best feeling to have warmer tempts arrive to warm up our part of the earth!!!!



We also had the first campfire of the season on Sunday!  We cooked hot dogs after a round of baseball and wiffle ball in the back yard with cousins.



I love campfires and s'mores and friends sitting around roasting hot dogs!


Spring is here!  I love it!!!!