Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ashlyn ... 22 Weeks Old

Ashlyn is 22 weeks old today.  5 1/2 months old already!

She grabs everything.  Feeding her baby cereal is going much better!  She is starting to cling to me more and more.  Getting shy?  So many people have asked me this just in the past few weeks.  "Is she getting shy?"  I don't know?  Sometimes she cries when someone she doesn't know talks to her (like a lady did at the grocery store this week and she started crying).  Then sometimes she gives a beautiful smile to the next stranger she sees.  I think maybe it's her mood.  She does like to be with me the best (I AM her mom thank you very much!!!), but loves to be with her daddy too and absolutely loves the attention she gets from Hadassah and Matthew!  Without a doubt, she's a blast!

Here is Ashlyn at 22 weeks old ...
She loves to play with this little frog rattle. 
She is reaching and grabbing for anything around her!