Thursday, February 9, 2012

Because it's kinda rare ...

I just have to post a few snow pictures since it seems to be rare this winter. 

With having a fresh, small falling of snow yesterday, it won't stay long with the sunshine today is bringing.  I always say, "If it's going to be cold, it might as well snow."  I kinda live that thought all winter long. 

This winter, is different though.  I am enjoying all the sunshine, the warmer weather, and the not so bitter cold winds!  I can't help but think that the ground is confused and the bugs might be bad this summer though if we don't have a hard cold yet.  There is still time for that however, but when the weather is nice, it makes the long winter seem to go faster!!!  I like that!

There are buds starting on some trees and my spring flowers are coming through the dirt!  They think it's spring coming ... which it is, but just a little longer yet!

Snow on my lavender plant ...
 Snow on my roses that seem to want to start fresh, new buds!
 New buds in February???  Wow.