Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day

Happy Leap Day Everyone!!!  We only get this day once every four years, so enjoy it. 

I was at a tea party with aunts and cousins earlier today and what a riot.  Still lots of kids involved when you gather with the Riehl's and now mine are right in the midst too!  Everyone brought something and it tasted so yummy!  The eats, the chatter, and the Norwex display was great!

When I got home I decided to make some quick snacks for the kids when they get home from school.  Normally, when they come home, they help themselves to a snack and then wait for supper.  Today, I made some hot tea for them and some of their fast, easy favorites!

 




If BIG sister and BIG brother love cucumbers ... why not the LITTLE sister???



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Also today, Ashlyn marks 11 months and 1 week.  I keep thinking of her upcoming birthday and I am brain storming some plans.  She's pleasant and smiles at everyone.  Just this week, she started taking a couple of steps alone.  We are practicing to have walk back and forth to us.  She goes for a few steps and then realizes what she's doing ... drops to her knees and crawls.  I predicted a few weeks back that she would be walking before her first birthday, but I guess that big learning skill does take time.  Give her a few more weeks and she will just take off walking!!!

This is another latest ... she puts her hands on her head and laughs.  I am not sure if she is playing peek a boo or just doing it for fun?  Cute!



Have a good mid-week!!!