Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Seeds for the garden ...

I bought my garden seeds today!  I'm dreaming of getting them in the garden one of these weeks.  I hope to get the tiller through the soil on Saturday, but weather permitting! 

I made my seed list the other week and couldn't wait to finally go buy them.  Ashlyn went with me and she's so cute!  She went down one isle and asked "this one?"  She loves our garden foods and I think she will love to help herself when they are ready to harvest! 

I wish the warmer Spring weather would show up at my door and stay for a really long time!  Just yesterday, I again tried to rip out the pine tree branches and holly that was to be for my winter décor outside the back door.  But it's still frozen.  I'm thinking of setting the whole box in my garage for a few days?!  :)  I will be planting spring flowers soon and would love to use my planter box.  :)  Come Spring, come!!!


This is just the start of our vegetable's.  I have many more on my list but I buy them as plants and not seeds.  Things like butter crunch lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, onions, etc. will have to wait till the garden is tilled and the frost is gone!

I also grabbed a few packs of sunflower seeds, cosmo's and zinnia's.  I am so ready to plant the garden, plant flowers and welcome Spring!

One more day till the "First Day of Spring!!!"  It's true!!!  :)  Celebrate!