Friday, March 28, 2014

We are unique human beings!!!

I slept good last night.  I woke up and moved slowly out of bed.  I got just a small dizzy spell and then felt fine.  I am trying to not make quick turns or look up or down quick because that's when my inner ear goes funny and it makes me feel dizzy.  It seems that if I go at a slower pace, things go better.

Mike was off to work after a cup of fresh brewed coffee and a kiss.  I packed the kids lunches and got them breakfast.  Matthew is all into French toast right now and Hadassah ate a pop tart with fresh fruit.  They were off to school ready for another day of lessons!  I started the laundry and then got breakfast for Ashlyn and I.  We shared some yogurt and bagel.  I decided to opt out on my dizzy meds and just take the meds for my inner ear.  I've been feeling fine so far!!!  I praise the Lord for that!!!

Sometimes I wonder why things like this pop up in life?  Why suddenly this inner ear thing?  I won't pretend to have answers because I don't know how to answer them.  One thing that I do know and that is to sit and worry about issue's like these do not help!  To turn to God and pray and pray and wait and listen to His voice and see if there's something to learn from this.  Sometimes healing comes quickly.  Sometimes not.  God is still always good and today I am praising Him for his mercy on me and for bringing me a fast recovery!!!  My morning is going so well!!!

On Tuesday night, I was in bed playing this song.  It felt good to know that God cares for me every single day.  I'm not sure why this song was ringing in my head other than since Wednesday morning, I've played it often or hummed it in my head.  This is no big trial, this ear thing, and I can't imagine how tough some storms in life my be.  Really.  One thing for sure is that I am being reminded that our bodies are truly fearfully and wonderfully made from our Creator!!!  Dr. Ben Carson reminded us of that on Friday night.  On Wednesday, the diagram that our family doctor showed us of how our ear looks inside, Mike and I were amazed.  Amazed how these three little circles in each of our ears have these hair like sensors on them and when they become weak or infected, it throws off our balance and makes us feel dizzy.  Our eyes are also needed but this is why blind people still can have balance without sight.  Their inner ears help them walk and keep their balance! 

Our God is so creative and really made us unique creatures.  The most unique out of all his creation I am sure!!!  "Thank you, Lord, for making me special and for letting our bodies run flowing so we can function with ease!!!  Thank you!!!"  ~ Lori 


Have a great day and praise the Lord for your uniqueness and for good health!!!