Tuesday, May 12, 2015

May 12 ~

This was a gorgeous day for a ball tournament!!!  It was the first year that Linville planned a day of softball against three other schools.  There was chicken BBQ and other foods and all the proceeds benefit Linville's sporting fund.
 
Hadassah had her first game at 9:45 AM.  Ashlyn and I went to watch and stayed for the day.  They lost the first game against Weavertown.  Then they won the next two!  The girls ended up in the finals VS Weavertown again.  They played well and won!!!  However, because the girls had a lost first, Weavertown finished in first place and Linville in second place.  The Linville girls should be happy with themselves and how they played!  Hadassah had some great hits and fielding plays!  She played second base well!  I know Mike and Matthew would have been impressed with her playing skills!!!  :)  Ashlyn and I sure were!!!
 
 Yes ... #44!  Her dad is her hero!







Ashlyn was happy to have Hunter show up for the first game and played with him.  Then the twins came!  She had so much fun down by the swings and bleachers with them!  Addison joined the party too!  These cousins always have fun together!  Ashlyn fell asleep on the way home.  She was dirty and tired!  I'm sure Hadassah will be very tired tonight too!!!  :)

==================================================

May 12th is a celebration today for me also!  I turn 34 years old.  Thanks to all everyone for all the wishes and gifts!  :)  I felt loved when the kids and Mike wished me a happy birthday this morning.  Ashlyn was all smiles and gave me a big huge.  She liked it when I said I was thirty FOUR ... four just like her.  :)  Just a few years older.  Ha.

I have had a blessed life growing up!  My younger and teenage years were filled with great, Christian friends!  I got married to my only ever boyfriend!  God blessed us with three healthy children and one on the way!!!  It's not been a perfect life ... no.  Trials, mistakes and struggles make me stronger.  I love my husband.  My children.  My family.  My friends.  My Lord and Saviour.  My church.  Without these people in my life, I would be miserable!

I am celebrating life today!  Another year older.  Another year to be a blessing to others!  I want to thank Jesus for my birthday!!!

(Going out with hubby and kiddoes tonight for a birthday celebration!  I can't wait!!!)