Friday, May 1, 2015

It's May ~ my favorite month!

May has become one of my favorite months!!!  The weather is getting warmer but it stills chills during the night.  Yard sales are in full swing and Hadassah and I are hooked!!!  The two cherry blossom trees out front are budding forth their pretty pink flowers!  The greens are growing in the garden and we put the stakes and wire in the garden for the sugar peas to grow up onto.  And, my calendar is packed full with school events!  We are in the home stretch of finishing up school and have only a few more weeks.  Then it will be June ... time to swim!  Then July ... time for baby dear to join our family in 'real life'!!!!  It looks like a lot of fun and much time spent together as a family at ballgames and events!!!  I love May!!!  :)

(It was getting dark as I took these pics tonight.  Maybe I'll post a better one later because they are so pretty right now!)

May is also a fun month for me because I get to celebrate my birthday plus Mother's Day!!!  I always feel so blessed!

Ashlyn has been doing a lot of loving on the baby kittens the past week.  Blossom has two kitties.  Bella has four kittens.  It's never too many for this little girl to play with but in a few weeks they will have to find new homes!!!  Please let me know if you would want one!!!  Or two!  :)  For free.  :)))Ashlyn also has a major cold!!!  I can not count how many times she sneezes and blows her tiny nose in one day.  Her nose is now glowing red and sore.  Say a prayer for her as she gets well.

These baby kittens don't have a choice but get friendly with all their rides and hugs from her. 




I will try to keep up with posting this month!!!  I love when I have fresh, fun things to write about!!!

Enjoy May with me!!!