Thursday, July 30, 2015

Moving out ... into 'the basement'.

The bare necessities are still in the house.  It shouldn't take more than a few hours to load up the rest of the things and take them to 'the basement'.  'The basement' will be our temporary home for the next months. 

Mike called this morning and asked where the check book is?  Um?  He thought he had it but couldn't find it.  Here goes the search party!  I know this will probably be happening more often because we have things stored at different places.  I wish I were more organized with our boxes.  When help comes and with me still recovering from Austin's birth, things just get placed here and there.  I'm not a very organized mover!  :((  I told Mike that the check book might be moved already and he looked around but couldn't find it.  Later, he texted me and said that he found it.  It was where he thought it was but over looked it.  :)

Moving into a one bedroom basement with four children is going to get interesting!  It's a nice day light basement with a kitchen, full bath and large living room area!  There's no doubt that we will make many memories.  Some funny and good.  Hopefully, lots of good times!  And some when we will beg for some alone time!  :)  Living in our house yet with not too many more things in it, makes me ready to get settled into 'the basement'.

The school tuition booklet arrived with all the school supply needs the other day.  I told the kids that that will have to wait until next week or the next.  I'm not ready to think school yet!!!  My summer is flying by and we are not NEAR ready to see it go!  I am trying to think of all the days we HAVE yet instead of how fast the first day of school is approaching us!  We would love to do some swimming yet this summer together!  We would love to sit around the campfire lots of times yet!  Right now we have work around every corner, so hopefully when we get moved and settled, we will take a few days to enjoy the sun and pool!  (Thumbs up!!!)  Also, when school begins, there go my helpers!  Hadassah and Matthew have been such a huge help around the house, with Ashlyn and with baby! 

We will cherish every day of summer to the very end!!!  Tomorrow is a big day for us ... so I got to go rest and hope that baby dear lets me have at least four hours of sound sleep before another feeding.  :)  One last time to sleep in this home before remodeling begins! 

Well, the back porch is gone!  Now we start with the front pavers!

 They keep using the small pavers as pretend phones.