Monday, May 22, 2017

Tiger's Got First Place!!!

Matthew plays for the Tiger's Team every Monday night!!!  He is the first baseman and does a fantastic job hitting and fielding!!!
 
On Saturday they played with determination to win in a tournament.  They lost their first game.  Then won all the rest from there on out!!!  It was one tough game after the next but they kept working hard and ended up with First Place!!!  Go job Tigers!!!
 


What a play!!!




Mike helps couch!  Matthew loves that!!!





Good hit!!!  A triple!



Austin played in the dirt with sticks and trucks while Matthew played.

 
These boys were so tired and dirty till evening came around but they were so proud of their plays and hard work.  Good job Tigers!!!


Mike and I had to slip away from the ballgames a little early to go to his cousins wedding.  Jesse and Abby had a gorgeous outdoor wedding and barn reception!  Thank you for the invitation and may God bless you as you live the rest of your lives together!!!

The campfires felt good with the cooler weather!  Everything was so pretty!!!


Mike and I love times with just him and I get out!!!  We had a great time!  And my phone doesn't take very good photos but here's one of the bride and groom's first dance!


At church yesterday, a new song was sung.  I loved it and because I get so encouraged with songs, I take courage in these words.  "Cast My Cares", by Alli Rogers.  Listen to it!