Monday, May 6, 2019

May is a big yard sale month for me!

I love to yard sale!  This usually happens mostly in the months of April and May!  This past weekend was one of my all time favorites!  It's a huge development yard sale with tons of homes, hot egg rolls and lots of bargains!!!  I'm spoiled with being able to slip out of the house early and go all by myself while the children are still sleeping and Mike's home! 

I was happy with my finds!!!!

Everything I bought was under $3 per item!


I hit the jack pot with clothes (really, really nice clothes for Austin and Ashlyn!)


Dresses for Ashlyn!  And a nice fall jacket for Austin for only $3!


This basket is full of books I've been picking up at yard sales!  And a bag full of some "new" clothes for Hunter!


Always been a lover of shoes … for myself and for the kids!  So cheap!  So cool shoes!!!!


All these books for a total of $2!!!!


Shakia was here for the weekend and when I saw these Doodle toys for a bag for $1, I grabbed them and the girls loved them!!!!

And organizing is one of my love languages!!! I hate a messy house!  So, this organizer for $2 is perfect for me!!!!


Some fall clothes …

 

 ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Thanks to Strasburg Market Place, Austin got to enjoy his first funnel cake!  (I think???) He loved it and we hope you will do this treat again at the market soon!!!!  So yummy!!!!






;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

We also got to go say 90th Happy Birthday to Daudy King!!!!  We hosted people for lunch and then slipped out to celebrate with the Kings!!! It was a fun time there!


All the "King" Aunt and Uncles!  Love this group of humans!!!!





;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

We just came out of a weekend with lots of rain and I'm energized now by the sunshine outside!!!!  Happy Monday everyone!!!!!