Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers!!!!

Oh yes!!!  Our rainy month is coming to a close and the May flowers are ready to bloom!  I love it!!!  Yesterday, my dear mother took me along with her to greenhouses!!!!  We went flower shopping!  Her suburban was filled with vibrant colors and flowers!  I couldn't wait to get to the greenhouses and see all God's beauty!  I love flowers and especially when they are in a big greenhouse!  It makes the splendor of colors and different varieties so beautiful!

I love petunias!  Geraniums!  Inpatients!  Verbena!  Daisy's!  When mom dropped Ashlyn and me off at home, she stayed and planted them for me right away!  Thanks mom!  Here's a few we planted!

This geranium I had for THREE years now!  In the fall, I move the whole planter into the garage
and let it set there till Spring!  Wonderful and gets huge!

VERBENA
THIS IS A NEW PETUNIA COLOR!  LOVE, LOVE IT!

WINDOW BOXES ...

GERANIUM READY TO BURST OPEN!

DAISY!

WE HAVE TWO TREES OUT FRONT THAT ARE LOADED WITH PINK BLOOMS!