Thursday, April 21, 2011

In my "little" world

Hi.  My name is Ashlyn.  I would like to introduce myself in this blog.  Mom has been writing a lot about me and now it's my turn.

Today, I am 3 weeks old.  It's quit different outside of mom's tight, warm womb, but I am adjusting.  I like when I am wrapped tight in a blanket and held close to mom's chest!  It makes me feel so safe and warm!  Even though I am only 24 days old, my world has been busy.  (Rather mom has been kept busy.)  I like to be fed about every 3 hours.  It don't take me too long to drink my 3 ounces of simalac.  Burp. Diaper change!  Mom seems to have a routine by now and I love the way she cares for me!  I am still waking up through the night for feedings and mom is really looking forwards to me sleeping all night!  I want to ... but I need all the nutrients of that formula to keep my little body growing!  Hopefully, in a few weeks I will surprise mom and sleep straight through the 2:30 AM feeding!!!! 

I am being more alert.  I notice lights & respond to sounds.  I smile.  Not nearly every time someone talks to me but when I think they need a smile in return!  I love my nuk! 

Here I am at 3 weeks old!!!