Friday, May 13, 2011

Baby is 6 weeks old already!

Ashlyn is six weeks old already.  So hard to believe that.  Time goes by so fast! 

She is doing so good for us!  She's still drinking her 4 oz's of Sensitive Simalac.  She is being very giving with her smiles and we love that.  She has this really big smile that brightens her entire face!  Adorable.  I really love it when I am feeding her and she stops drinking her milk and smiles ... then starts drinking again!!!

She is doing much better with her sleeping pattern too.  Other mom's have said to me, "It's normal for newborns to get up a couple of times during the night.  You just forget."  Well, maybe I did forget but she was sure to make me aware that that's 'how newborns do'.  Last night she was settled in her crib and sleeping at 10:30 PM and slept till 5:00.  I got up and gave her her nuk and she fell asleep again till 6:00 AM.  I was so proud of her and I woke up feeling great!  She eats every three hours during the day time and after she's awake for about an hour after a feeding, she's ready to be layed down for a nap.  Baby life!