Thursday, July 12, 2012

Congratulations Jenn & Les!!!

Tuesday was a big day for us ...

We got up bright and early!  Tuesday, was the day my cousin Jennifer got married to another one of my cousins Lester.  I know, I know ... that seems a bit strange but it's possible.  Jennifer is a cousin to me because her mom is my moms sister.  Lester is also a cousin to me because his mom is my dad's sister.  Confusing?  Not really.

Anyway, Jennifer was my flower girl in our wedding.  She thought it would be super cool if Hadassah could now be her flower girl.  (She told Hadassah that this should keep going!  :)  )  Hadassah couldn't wait!  Being a flower girl is a dream that every little girl dreams of!!!

Congratulations Jenn & Les!!!  Thanks for letting us be in the most special day of your lives!!!  XOXO!

Hadassah got her hair all done up so pretty!


Here's the brides family ... my Aunt and Uncle and family.



The pretty girls ...

Sierra was the minature bride.  She was adorable and so cute!!!

 Hadassah and Sierra stole the show!  Gorgeous!



Grandparents ...

Darling ...

Love this picture!  Hadassah was Jenn's flower girl!  So beautiful!

The whole bridal party ... well, the minautre groom and bride refused to pose!  Oh, well!


Daudy Riehl ...

Wedding details ...

Hadassah was the flower girl and program attendant!

Congratulations Les & Jenn!