Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Finally ........

Finally ... I got the computer back!  I was still busy taking pictures of all the activities going on around the house, but not being able to post or download them to the computer was not fun!  I am again so grateful that I started blogging because ... I love it, I love it (Oh, I did say that!  :)  ), and because now that the older laptop just gave out ... I can't retrieve anything off of it.  It just died and all document and pictures that were stored are no longer able to be retrieved.  Never.  I am so glad I have all my recent pictures of the other laptop and all the older photo's are stored on another back up program.  So, the lost is not too big.  Just old documents of church info, but that can all be redone if necessary.  I am so glad also that most of my pictures are blogged and that makes it a double good reason to blog!  If it's posted ... it's never lost!

So, with all that said, there's been a lot going on around here!  We attended a wedding that was gorgeous and fun!  Matthew turned seven!  It's National Ice Cream Month!  It's watermelon season!  Plus much more!  Check it out ....

Everyone enjoying the watermelon season.  We have been checking on the watermelon plant Matthew planted earlier this summer.  It's growing big and its got lots of blooms on it.  Hopefully, in a few more weeks we will be enjoying our very own grown watermelon fruits!

 Brother and sister digging in ...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Matthew requested pancakes with a candle for breakfast.  Add some mini chocolate chips for fun (not nutrition)!

Being shown how to shot his birthday gift ... Bebe gun!  With super supervision, we will try at all costs to keep it safe around here! 



Here's the baseball shaped birthday cake I made for Matthew! 
The red icing got a little runny, but he was impressed and pleased! 
 He also requested going to Red Robin for supper.


We ate good burgers and food at the restaurant and then came home for this dessert!


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ashlyn is growing up fast and I can now comb her hair in two pig tail!  She looks absolutely adorable .... again!!!

Full of life.  Full of fun!  Full of words!  Full of laughter!



 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's National Ice Cream Month ... enjoy the wonderful flavors on these hot summer days!!!


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

More birthday pics ... My mom sends all the grand kids a fruit boutique for their birthdays!  ALWAYS a highlight for them! 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We are so thankful for our cool house but also are enjoying the pools in our area!  Somehow ... find a cool spot for you today!  Blessings .....