Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy 12th Anniversary!

Today our 12th Wedding Anniversary!!!
 
I can't help but think all day ... "What were we doing 12 years ago?"  It was a little like today.  Some snow on the ground.  We are still living in the same, small house we first lived in.  All the improvements throughout the years made a huge plus for this first home!  Getting married to the man of my dreams was the start to a very delightful journey in life!!!  I never dreamed that being a mother of three darling children would be so wonderful!!!
 
I won't pretend that the twelve years were all 'honeymoon and bliss'.  No.  No they were not.  But, we have gotten over most of the pet peeves.  :)  We are still improving on time management.  I still have to lay my time and energy down for my family.  Mike works hard for 'our living'.  We both work hard at making our marriage work and live happily ever after!!!  God is faithful and has helped us through difficult times.
 
Oh, I don't know what the future holds for us, thank goodness, but I do know that our love is forever!  I hope we will grow old together and have tons and tons more years of laughter and joy!!! 
I love you so much Mike!!!  Thank you for loving me!
 
This song is not quit on with the years, but close.  Like it!