Friday, September 6, 2013

Ripping out bushes!!!

Ever since we lived here, we had these terrible, picky ground cover bushes out front.  Every year, it got harder and harder to keep the weeds out.  I finally made that the kids chore project and I pulled all the rest of the weeds around the house.  It wasn't too bad if we pulled them each week.

Well, last Friday, I was so happy to see the landscaper truck pull in and get to work with pulling out the bushes.  They had them out in no time.  They brought in loads of top soil and seeded grass.  Now we wait for some lush green grass and no more weeds!!!

Before they started ...



Good bye bushes!!!




They dumped dirt and leveled it off so that it will be easy for me to mow.

We are waiting for new grass to grow!!!  I can't wait to see the finished project with green grass!!!