Monday, September 23, 2013

Wedding pics #1 ...

I have been so busy the past few weeks that blogging has been something I just had to keep saying "No" to.  I mentally keep thinking of blogs that I would love to post but don't seem to get it done.  So, because I don't have much time, again, I am just making this post a quicky!

This past Saturday, my youngest brother got married to a beautiful bride!  The girl of his dreams!!!  (This is one reason for my busier schedule.  :)  )  They had such a gorgeous wedding and the whole theme was "cowgirl, burlap, twin, and fall colors!  So beautiful.  They had their ceremony at church and then the reception at my parents farm.  The whole experience was so cool!!!  Love was in the air!!! 

Ashlyn was asked to be the miniature bride with a very cute and handsome boy from church!!!  They did a really good job and now we are trying to get make to a good diet of fruits and veggies!  All morning, we kept giving candy for their reward of doing a good job!  :/

I hope to get to more picture editing soon and then I will share a few more!

For now, here's a sneak peak!!!




My handsome brother with his lovely bride!!!

John Micheal & Mim ...
 
Your wedding was so gorgeous, Mim!  You were a beautiful bride and I hope God gives you many, many years of fun, loving years together!!!  I am so proud of you little brother!!!
 
XOXO