Friday, May 19, 2023

May is always a busy month.

 May is always such a busy month!!!!  It's the end of school events, my birthday, Mother's Day celebrations and gardening is on it's way to picking fresh, crisp lettuce and radishes!!!!

Lena told me a few weeks ago to keep a certain day open for a birthday outing.  I knew it was going to be fun and not just her but others involved.  Lena and Hadassah came last Tuesday to pick me up and we went towards Lancaster City for a fun day!

We stopped at Central Market and Hadassah bought me a boutique of flowers!  I grabbed some fresh basil, freshly ground horseradish and homegrown carrots!  This market is small but so fun and cute to shop!



Lena asked if I was ever at Tudbinks?  Nope!  It is just outside of the city and such a cute family owned greenhouse!!!  I love greenhouses and what a delight to walk through greenhouse after greenhouse looking and smelling and touching plants!  Everything was so pretty!


We grabbed lunch at The Bread Peddlar and so good!


Tudbinks has the biggest ferns!!!!  Lena bought me two dahlia plants and I can't wait to see them bloom and grow!!!!  


We found a hot cup of coffee at Passenger Coffee!  


We ended the day in the city with pretty tasty desserts!  Pretty foods are my jam and this was such a fun, fun day!!!!!



Celebrations are fun, special and so sweet!  Thank you Lena and Hadassah for this fun outing!!!!!