Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Tulips at Longwood Gardens!

 I got to spend the entire day at Longwood Gardens with a friend from church!  Amy invited me on a Thursday morning and we were there by noon!  I knew that if I was gonna go see all the beautiful tulips in full bloom, I needed to take this opportunity!  And am I ever glad I did!!!!!  Wow!  Everything about the day was so gorgeous!  The weather was perfect to walk around and see all the beauty!

I never in my life saw so many pretty tulips in full bloom like this!!!!  Millions of flowers!





I always thought red was my favorite tulip color but I never knew there were so many different options!




The view was incredible!



Amy and I walked around the entire place!  I have no idea why I don't go here more often!?!  It's the most beautiful place!  Thank you Amy for inviting me!


Gardens, greenhouses and flowers just wow me!  I love it so much!  What a way to celebrate God's goodness here on earth!