Tuesday, May 2, 2023

May is here!

 May is here and I love it!  May is one of my favorite months!  The grass is always lush and green!  The days are warming up but not hot like summer just yet.  The garden gives us fresh radishes, lettuce and gets filled up with all kinds of vegetable plants!  May is crazy busy with end of school events.  This year we have another graduate and Matthew is looking forward to working for his dad after school is over!  It's field trips, track and field day, banquets, awards and many other things happening at school this month!  It's going to be fun!


To start this month out of a good vibe, Jody and I went to a favorite greenhouse in Quarryville!  This place is full of herbs, flowers and so many blooms!  I did get my pepper plants, zucchini and egg plant and a few jewel strawberry plants here!  I'm excited to plant them in the garden!





The garden is starting to show growth!  The radishes are throw and ripening!  The strawberries have blooms!  The lettuce is not ready to pick yet but one of these weeks we will eat it!  The peas need to be wired!  I love watching all these plants grow!


I love May!