Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas music and cheer!!!

I kept thinking that it would be fun to do a music countdown for Christmas on my blog since I absolutely love Christmas music!!!  I can't promise I will post a new song every day, but there are so many out there.

It seems to be something that my twin nieces are enjoying all so much too.  Jody emailed me and sent me a text picture of the girls sitting at their computer listening to the music and said that the girls are officially addicted to my Christmas blog music.  They are asking to hear the pum pum song constantly.  I think that's cute, so I guess this is another reason that I would like to do some new Christmas song posts. 

Here's the first song.  The forecast is saying that our rain today will turn into snow tonight leaving 1 - 3 inches by the morning.  Here's a cute song about snow flakes! 

I hope you enjoy this song girls!!!
XOXO

18 MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

(Don't forget to go to the bottom on the blog page and turn off the other music first.)