Thursday, December 22, 2011

"This Is Christmas"

3 Days till Christmas!!!
(Turn off the blog music before listening to this song.)

 
Our date last night went great!!!  I knew it would!  We dropped the kids off at LaVern's (thank you LaVern and Fanny Lynn ... and the puppies are adorable!).  Mike and I headed for Exton and made our first stop at Panara Bread where we had sandwiches and soup.  Perfect! 
 
Then we went to Sports Authority and priced the gift that we want to buy for our children.  (I can't say what it is because I have little readers!)  I mentioned to Mike before we left home that maybe we should take the truck but he didn't think that was necessary.  Well, we should have because it didn't fit in the van.  Sigh.  This is like only a few days from Christmas and I was hoping to cross this off my list!  You know what I mean???  We had to leave it there and while Mike looked at the golf clubs I went next door to Ross.  Love that store!!!  We found a small figurine type Italian pizza man and we bought it for Mike's favorite pizza joint - Sal's in New Holland.  I can't wait to hear what he thinks of it!!! 
 
Then we walked the cobblestone streets and ended up at Barnes and Nobles.  We got coffee and browsed the store.  Of course, Mike was in the "stocks" section and I found myself in the recipe books, photography books, and the kids display. 
 
The whole night was relaxing and fun and romantic! We picked the kids up and again ewwed and oohed at the cutest King Charles Spaniel puppies that LaVern's have!  They have three for sale and if you need a quick Christmas gift ... search no more!  Absolutely adorable and our children played with these 7 week old puppies most of the night!
 
Thank you so much for the great night Hun Bun!!! 
I love you so much and really enjoyed the night with just you and me!!!
 
XOXOXOXOXO