Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Down to 4 more days!!!

4 More Days till Christmas!!!

(Turn off blog music before listening to this song!)


I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get to have a date night tonight with my man!  I think we've done this every single Christmas since we were married (and of course when we were dating too!!!)!!!  Well, maybe I should rephrase that ... we are still dating!  Every single day!!!

We are going out for supper and then getting the kids their Christmas gifts.  Just me and him!!!  It will be fun and walking the malls with Mike will be bliss!  I am sure we will sit down with a cup of coffee and chat and watch the rush of last minute shoppers like us!  What a perfect time of year to have love in the air!!!

Remember the people you love this Christmas!!!  Don't take being together for granite!

I love you babe and I can't wait for tonight!!!