Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall Fun!!!

You know the other day I posted about how beautiful the leaves where on the trees???  Well, over the weekend they all decided to fall off.  Now it's time to blow!

Yesterday, I was outside blowing the leaves and of course the kids thought it looked like a fun thing to do to!  It was!!!  I blew the leaves on a big pile and laughed as I watched them jump into them and run around!  Ashlyn wanted to join the fun too but then she just wanted me.  I set the blower down and Hadassah took over blowing.  She had leaves blowing in every direction.  "Oh well", I thought.  "I can blow them into the field tomorrow.  I will let them have fun with the leaves today!"  Then the blower got too heavy and Matthew tried to take a turn.  Too heavy for him too.  So they came up with the idea of Hadassah having it on her shoulders and Matthew took hold of the blower end.  Then they switched.  I was by now watching from the window because I brought Ashlyn inside.  What a blast to watch them try to blow those leaves in a team work style!  Hadassah couldn't help but let Ginger join in on all the leaf fun too!

Matthew just couldn't resist but to give one big leap into those crispy leaves ...
Hadassah and Ginger are loving it!!!

I guess this is REAL LIFE!?! 
Ashlyn wasn't impressed with the blower at all!  The others thought it was a blast!
Through her tears she managed a smile after I held her!
Matthew's giving the blower a try ... I better move.  The leaves are all coming towards me! 
I don't ever remember carrying my camera on my shoulder as I blow leaves, but it brought great pics!
She blew and he jumped!!!
They finally stopped blowing and just sat in the leaves and laughed.  Not too bad of a pile?!

Now today I get to blow all these leaves into the field!  Gotta get to work!