Thursday, November 10, 2011

Seasons

I love the different seasons.  I love the smell of my hot cidar I am drinking right now.  Of course I have my favorite seasons but today I kept looking outside our bay window and every time I just couldn't help but notice the beautiful fall leaves that are still clinging on to our tree branches outside!  So many leaves have fallen early this year because of the early snow, but our tree leaves here at our house are a later kind and they look so nice yet!  I am not ready to see them fall to the ground and then the trees be so barren for winter.

If you have color around your 'small world', take time to look and enjoy it!  We serve a God that is a great artist!!!

"A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted." Ecc. 3:2

"While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease." Gen. 8:22

"Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever:  for wisdom and might are his:  And he changes the times and the seasons: ..."  Daniel 2:20



The kids had no school yesterday and not again till Monday.  It's a loooong weekend for us and I am so into hanging out with my family and kids!

"Enjoy the colors in this season of your life!"