Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have a new phone!!!

A cell phone:  something you always take with you, communication, a way of talking to each other, my address book, texting, if you forget it you turn around and get it ....

These are some definitions that I have about my cell phone.  I have always just had the cheap phones and that really worked fine with me.  No Internet, no pics ... just a phone and texting.  Well, not any more!!!  We up grated to iPhone!!!  IPhone 4!  It's something new and I don't usually enjoy new electronics (got a new video camera too the other day and it still is setting on my counter waiting to be 'figured out'.)  However, I do like this upgrade and am really enjoying the newness of it!  It's fast.  It's fun.  It's useful!  Mike even said last night that if I want a "special ring", go for it!!!  You know by now that I am a seasonal person (which I've been wanting to add some Thanksgiving songs to my play list for this blog but I guess I will wait for Christmas songs!)  To me having a Christmas ring tone would be cool!  I just need to figure that out yet!!!

Our early Christmas gifts ...
I have a white phone and Mike has black ...
The kids were so excited!!!  Funny. 
They get so excited when we purchase something like this!
They think it's REALLY cool!
Hadassah holding my new phone!

I can't wait to get some pics on my phone and take some video clips!

Thanks Hun for the great gift!!!  Love you lots and lots!

THANKFULNESS!