Friday, December 7, 2012

It's smelling like peppermint ...

All week I have been preparing for my busy week next week.  It always goes this way.  One crazy week right before Christmas.  Banquets, school programs, gatherings, baking, etc..  It's called taking one moment at a time!  And enjoying it all!!!

Today, I am baking peppermint meltaways for our upcoming holly trail this weekend.  We have six homes opening for our church family to tour and taste and see all the Christmas decor!  I can't wait!!!  (Understatement!) 

My house smells so good, with a tint of peppermint.  These little cookies do really just melt in your mouth and are so tasty!  I made over 100 cookies for one of our holly trail hosts.  I hope people will enjoy them!  (You can find the recipe on my "Tis the Season" post from last year.)


 
 

I gotta go finish folding the laundry and clean up my kitchen from my baking extravaganza!  Be merry!