Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Still dating my MAN!!!!

These are the kind of moments and dates that you just can't always plan out!!!  Mike and I are sporadic people.  We like to plan some things out ahead but for the most part, we take things as they come!!!!  It's fun like that!!!  This was one of those moments!!!!!

Holiday Open Houses are beginning all around us!  There is one I wanted to make sure to attend and that is the Urban Southern event!!!  When I mentioned it to Mike he said he wants along!  So, we left the children at home and headed out on Saturday morning!!!  The only place we had in mind to visit was the leather shop/Urban Southern and then go for a coffee at Twin Valley!  But let me show you how our day actually ended up!






We started at the Urban Southern Open House!  Danny gave us a quick tour because we were a bit early for the event.  I was so amazed at the huge sewing machines!  The smell in this shop was incredible with so much leather all around!  I loved it!  





Mike gave me my Urban Crossbody Wallet for Christmas two years ago and I've used it almost every day since!!!!  I love it so, so much!  I really wanted to smell, hold, feel other bags before buying my second one!  So here was my chance!!!



As other folks came into the store, I found myself telling them how I loved my bag so much!  Sadie even added a snap button on my bag because there is a newer design of the bag I own and it has a button!  I just got all wrapped up into the leather event!

Then right outside was a Tiny House that we got to tour!  It was so neat and TINY!!!  :))))

We left the Urban Southern event with a new mini market tote for me and Mike bought himself a new belt!!!!  And two free key chains!!!!

From there we went for our favorite coffee!!!!  Twin Valley is a little coffee shop that sells coffee out of a really small gazebo!  Yep, a gazebo!  There coffee is smooth and so delicious!!!!  I love, love their Cold Brew Lemonade but this time I did get a pumpkin spice cold brew!  It was really yummy!


 Talk about the best life right here!!!!!!

Leather and a coffee!!!!  Everything smells so good!!!!!!





From the coffee shop, we were on the way home but ended up swinging by Heritage Design!  We laughed when we saw they had their open house too!  When we remodeled our home four years ago, we had Heritage Design come and install all wood blinds throughout the house.  They are beautiful and I really like them but I feel like it's now time for some drapes in the living room!  Mike is agreeing and I wanted some of his suggestions with the color and design.  So we stopped in to have a quick look.  We ended up putting Anita in our calendar and to come to the house with some fabric samples and we will go from there!  Another thing off of our list!!!!

We made a quick stop at the shop and then headed towards home again.  I remembered that the Carriage House also had an open house today and because we were wondering what the color was in the Tiny House we just toured, we thought maybe Rosemary would be at the Carriage House.  And she was!  The color is called Hail Navy by Benjamin Moore.  I would love to add this color to our house somewhere!  As we were leaving the Carriage House, Mike saw a tourist carrying a bag of fresh homemade chips!  He whipped it into Kitchen Kettle to get some.  :))))

 We acted like tourist as we walked into the Village.  The carolers were singing.  The air was warmer.  We tasted some maple bacon fudge and ended up eating hot dogs with sauerkraut and mustard.  Then we found the chips and tasted some olive oils!





We did eventually end up back home but what a blast we had!!!!!!!  This just wouldn't have turned out like this if we would have planned it out!  It was just the best date out on a whim!!!!

Thank you BABE for dating me!  For still dating me!!!!

This was so much fun!!!!