Monday, November 4, 2019

Volleyball Districts!!!



WE MADE IT TO DISTRICTS!!!!

Two years ago we made it to Districts for the very first time.  We were so stunned and excited to actually get that far but we lost our very first game!  This year, we made it again to Districts with the Linville Hill Varsity Team but the feel was completely different!  Mentally we knew we had a chance to actually win this match!!!!

Last Tuesday, I hopped on the bus of loud teenagers and headed to the game in Harrisburg!  How crazy am I!?!




We played against Middletown School.  We made them work hard at each game!  It ended up with us winning two and them winning two.  Game five was on!!!!




I wasn't the only crazy momma that rode the bus!!!!  Thanks Sherry for your friendship and years of watching sports together!!!!




We played our hearts out and those of us on the sidelines cheered our lungs and voices out!!!!  There was a big crowd from school that cheered and cheered!  It took over time in game five to finally lose.  We were sad to not be the winners but still knew we were CHAMPIONS in the CCAC League!!!!

Good job girls!!!  I am so proud of you and your team work!!!  This team was a pure delight to watch play volleyball!!!!!



I went back home on the noisy bus and then picked up the little ones at my parents before falling into bed exhausted!  Game nights are so fun but so tiring!!!!  Hadassah came home extremely tired and I left her sleep in the next morning!  I'm so proud of her and her determination!!!!!

I got emotional when I realized that this was and is the very last game that Hadassah will play for Linville Hill Christian School.  She plans to join a travel volleyball team yet before graduating but her volleyball skills all began at this small school!!!!

Great job WARRIORS!!!!!