Friday, August 9, 2024

Beach day!

Mom texted me and siad, "Did you know that you and Jody are going with me to the beach on Tuesday?"  I laughed and said, "No, I didn't know that!"  Well, we actually got it accomplished!  Mom could hardly believe it!  Jody took her girls and I had Ashlyn and Austin.  Mom paid for most of our things and we really had a fun time at Rehobeth Beach!  It was a very hot day in the 90's and the ocean water was freezing!  I have no idea how the water could be so cold because it seems like the whole USA is in red from heat in every state.  

The kids had a blast in the ocean!



Pizza in Grottos!


Of course, we visited Candy Kitchen!



 


It was Crackle Barrel for breakfast.


We had a long, fun day in the sand and ocean!  Thanks for planning this Mom!

(Hadassah was disappointed to not go along because she loves the beach but her and Jeremiah were at boys camp all week!)