Monday, October 24, 2011

Fun

We had a fun weekend being together as a family.

Friday night Hadassah had a sleep over at a friends house and so Mike and I watched Air Bud with Matthew that evening.

Saturday, Mike was working and I was still in the dumps about dreaming of a nice house and then back to reality so quickly!!!  We spent the evening at home again and I got to go for another run.  Only one mile but full of determination and lots of thoughts.  I was asking myself why I get so emotional about 'things and stuff'?  Why do I let myself get all fired up and then take such a fall?  I suppose it's called 'real life' when things like that happen.  I ran my mile fast and when I got back, I did feel somewhat better.

Sunday was so gorgeous here and a great day!!!  I got another 2 mile run in and Mike went 9.8 miles!!!  He is doing so good and is a great runner!!!  He ran from our house down to Dave and Suz!!!  I am so proud of him!!!

Last year, I took some pics of the kids just down the road from our house and Matthew said something the other week about doing that again.  He likes this place and wanted some pics to give to his school friends.  Since it was so nice yesterday, I grabbed the camera and we took some fun shots!!!

After the pics, we got to hang out with friends and it is such a blessing to gather and chat and eat and laugh and even though it's loud ... we had a great time!!!  Thanks Dave and Suz for hosting the crowd once again!!!  We love you guys!

Wishing you a marvelous Monday!!!  God bless!