Wednesday, March 14, 2012

50 weeks

Today, Ashlyn is 50 weeks old.  OK, it does sound better to say 11 1/2 months!!!  Her big birthday day is coming up fast!

She takes a few steps by herself and then drops to the floor and crawls.  She loves lifting up her shirt and showing off her belly button when we ask, "Where's your belly button?"  Still only 2 bottom teeth.  When we say, "I-yi" she gently pats with her hands.  She loves it outside and I can tell she is going to love the summer and outdoors!  Ginger and "kitty" are her pets!  I adore her blue, blue eyes!!!

Here's the charm of my day ...

... actually, this was yesterday.  I was just in awe of her blue eyes!
 Showing her belly button ...

 This is today.  She can make a total mess quick in my kitchen.  She loves to open the cabinets and clean out!  I have bowls, baggies, small Tupperware containers sprawled out all over the floor!

Kinda a weird story ...
I love to yard sale, right?  Well, last year there was a yard sale nearby and they had some baked goods too that they were selling.  I bought some little waffle whoopies and they were so good!  I thought about going back to the place and asking for the recipe but never did.  Then last Saturday, I went to a yard sale again and realized when I arrived that it was this same place.  I asked them if I could have that recipe?  I couldn't wait to make these for my family!



Now I am off to do more house cleaning and then hopefully enjoy the beautiful weather outside!!!