Tuesday, March 6, 2012

CLEANING ...

I have been doing lots of cleaning the past two days.  A LOT!!!

I was out of the house bright and early yesterday morning.  Five minutes after the kids were off to school, the flooring crew showed up!  I was trying to finish up some laundry and then I was out for the day and out of their way! 

I was at mom's by 8:15 AM!  Ashlyn took a really long nap there and we got to some housecleaning.  We (Jody and her girls showed up too!) cleaned mom's whole basement.  It was a lot of sweeping because of her stone walls and old farm house beauty!  We ate lunch together and I went for some groceries, leaving baby and Ginger with mom. 

Got home to put the groceries away and the house was dirty but the new flooring was gorgeous!  I love it and will even more love the look when the dirt is cleaned away!  After picking the kids up at school, I grabbed a bucket and rag and started wiping down the kitchen counter and appliances.  It's amazing how dusty and dirty things get just from moving some old linoleum out and laying new down.

My kitchen has new flooring.  The foyer is great with the new color and floor!  Both upstairs bathroom floors were redone!  There is such a difference from cleaning old, stained, ripped linoleum to cleaning new, nice floors!!!

 >>>>>>>>>>>

This morning the flooring guys showed up again early.  They installed new carpet in Hadassah's room and that too looks great!!!  Mom came up and helped my houseclean Hadassah's room, Matthew/Baby's room, the master bedroom and both bathrooms!!!  It's so nice to have the extra person when it comes to deep cleaning!  It makes the job much funner and faster!  Thanks mom for helping me!

Now we have the dinning room to get complete and finished up yet!  Thursday!!!  After the new carpet is laid, the dining room table that's now in our living room will go back into place!  All my china and dishes that are stashed here and there will go back into the hutch! 

I can't wait till everything is back in place!  (Hadassah can now sleep in her bed in her room tonight instead of on the couch and her mattresses stacked against the living room wall.)  It feels like we are packing it up and moving, but yet staying here.  It's such a good feeling to know things are being improved and being enhanced!  The face lift is lovely!  Thank you BABE for the new floors!!!

Now, it's off to get the kids at school and straight to the dentist.  Supper is in the crock pot and then PTF later tonight!

I am blessed to have my health and energy!!! 

Blessed to hear the birds that began singing in the backyard trees again!  A sign that Spring is coming! 

Blessed to see the Spring buds pushing forth! 

Blessed to be able to picture all the life growing in the greenhouses and I can't wait to go for a visit! 

>>>>>>>>>
With cleaning, bright sunshine, and SPRING on the way makes me be merry and light hearted!

I hope this post splashed a little inspiration, sunshine, and the cleaning spirit in you!

(I want to post some before and after pictures of all our flooring as soon as I retrieve my camera back from my husband!  Love that man!)