Monday, March 12, 2012

Sweet rest!

Yesterday was a day of resting!  Thankfully!

Saturday night was not a good night of rest at all for me!  Ashlyn was coughing so bad!  I got up Sunday morning frustrated and sure that I didn't want another night that again.  Never!

I called my family doctor and asked if there's anyway to get Ashlyn checked?  "Noon!"  I couldn't be there soon enough I thought.  I was hoping the doctor could get some meds for this nasty coughing and help us!  Well, she did.  We stopped at CVS for some prescription and now Ashlyn is doing some nebulizer treatments. 

I did get to have extra rest yesterday afternoon.  I took a much desired nap and then hung out with the kids and Mike!  We spent the evening playing "Rook Board".  It was the boys vs. the girls!  Girls won both games!!! 

Last night's sleep was much better!  Once again, I am so grateful for doctors and for people that can offer help when in need!

If you have been praying for Ashlyn this week ... thank you!  I am happy to start a new week.  Fresh.  A new day!

Enjoy the sunshine!  I love it that the weather is forecasted to be in the 70's this week!!!  Just love it!

(For those of you who know Ashly well, you can still see in her eyes that she is getting well! 
So glad for her smiles this morning!)
 
My new flooring ...

The projects are complete and I love it!  The new look gives a rich appeal and feels so much softer and cleaner!  Take a peek ...

~ Kitchen ~

~ Dining Room ~
(new paint and floors!!!)
~ Foyer & Hadassah's room ~
~ Bathrooms ~

PS ~ Mike and I slaved in our little raised bed garden on Saturday!  The weeds totally took over.  (I thought weeds are not supposed to grow during the winter???)  With both of us at the job, it didn't take real long!  I got two packs of radishes planted!  Maybe I will get some lettuce planted later this week!!!  Love planting and eating "fresh from your garden" veggies!