Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ashlyn's One Year Old Pictures

This happened a few weeks back, but I just now got her CD with the pictures on it. 

Thanks to Martha Rose for her photography talent.  Check out her online site at: mstoltzfusphotography.com

We went to a near by fruit farm and we were hoping to get some pictures on Ashlyn with the tree blossoms.  Well, 'hoping' is all we wished for.  The minute I set Ashlyn down in the tall, picky grass, she checked out.  She started crying and crying.  I finally called Mike and asked if he could come and try to calm her down.  That didn't help either.  We got a few pictures here and there, but nothing what I hoped for.  I guess the other cool props and ideas will have to wait for another time.

I also had some balloons along and hoped for some cute one year old photo shoots.  One by one they kept blowing against the tree branches and popping.  That did not help at all with our situation!

We ended up coming back home and trying to get some good pictures before our gorgeous sunlight left us all together.  She was completely different here in our back yard.  She turned all her tears into smiles!

Thanks Ashlyn for the adorable pictures that I will treasure for forever!!!  Thank you Martha Rose for your patience and good work!  Love these pics!!!